AKARENGA STEAK HOUSE
- Opening Hours
- [Mon-Fri] 18:00–22:30 (Last order 21:00)
[Sat, Sun, holidays] 17:30–22:30 (Last order 21:00)
Regular holiday Monday
June will be open only on Saturdays and Sundays, and after July 1st, it will be normal business.
- 2-6-39, Kaigandori, Minato-ku, Osaka
- By train: Approx. 5 minutes from Exit 4 or 6 of Osakako Station, Osaka Metro
By car: Approx. 3 minutes from Hanshin Expressway Tempozan Tollgate (We have a parking lot on the premises)
- Dress code
- Smart casual (male customers are requested to avoid dressing too casually, such as sweatshirts, or sandals.)
We request that customers not bring children under school age.
(except for reservations for private rooms)
- 80 seats in total (non-smoking only). Private rooms available.
- Please call us when seats are shown as full on our website as sometimes we still can arrange seats for you in such cases.
- After-wedding parties and chartered parties can be arranged.
Complete with audio facilities and large projector.
Recommended also as a spot for pre-wedding photo shooting.
Suitable also for pre-wedding gift exchange ceremony and pre-wedding first meeting of the families.
→ Tabelog (ranking and word-of-mouth restaurant site)
- LA VIE 1923
There is also a LA VIE 1923 in front of our restaurant.
An ideal place to spend some time before/after dining.